Tuesday, May 31, 2011

..memOries..?? [1]

..Assalamualaikum..^_^
diz is my first time writing in blog..i don wish to make it public..juz wanna write somthing dat i couldnt say to everyone loudly...yeah..im kinda a secretive prson..even to my family..
so i hope dat here,i can write about everything dat i couldnt express outside..im sori if im being harsh or outspoken [a bit..=P]..but diz is the only time dat i think i have to be open even juz a little..ok..
alrite..talking about memories..evrybody has their own memories..wait2..first of all,im sori if my english is very bad though im already 19,but yeah..practice makes perfect right??
so,time by time i'll improve..hehe..^^,
ok..back to the topic...about memories...here, i juz wanna share about my experiences dat really gave me a really deep meaning about life and about myself..

My childhood momOries:
p/s:im not gonna reveal every single thing about myself..but just wanna highlight some of it that i think can help somebody out there..
-im a very rebellious kid since i was child..maybe because i think that i didnt receive enough
love...im starting to blame others who cause me to be like that..rude,arrogant and annoying...i didnt care about others' feelings, my happiness is the matter that matters me..
i try to get attention at school..somtimes i created mischievous so that my teachers and friends would take care of me..oh...how ignorant i am at that time..dats juz because i think i am a loveless child...there's one time dat i told a big lie..to my friends, my teachers and my family..sori for evrything dat i've done..T_T
-my old friends,thanks for giving me chances to know u...be friend with u..i wish i could repent all my mistakes but the only thing that i can do know is asking for ur apology..~
- to my family,im sori coz only now dat i realize how much i was loved....=]

Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment