Tuesday, May 31, 2011

..experience..?? [2]

My early teen life..
-i was hepi during my junior high school....many events happened...happy, sad, disgusting, humouring, and many more....i was allowed to express my feeling back then....when i was hepi, i laugh wif ma frens, when i was sad, i cry wif them..ahh.....so many to say about what'd happened at that precious time and i do treasure dat moment......and the color i saw in my life at dat time was rainbow....soo colorful and i wish it wouldnt vanish.......i love them all...^_^

-however, everything started to change when i went to another school [senior high school]...the rainbow started to change......change to the color that i hate the most!!!=grey......
-i changed...i couldnt express my feelings anymore..heartless,speechless,nerd,those words suit me the best.....also other words dat i cant say 'em here....i lost ma best fren there...dat was the most horrible event in my life eva!!!...THEN....till now, i b'come paranoid....friendophobia [me-made term]...i afraid to have best friend/s again....T_T



My post-teen life
-once again......my life changed....i found many lovely friends, who always support me and love me....they never hesitate to criticize me...in a very beautiful manner...and who advice me and encourage me to the right path.....the path of achieving makrifatullah and nafsul muthmainnah...alhamdulillah ya Allah...
they are the true friends that Allah sent to me....thank you Allah...i'll treasure them ya Allah...i promise..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment